Who We Are
At Tucson Professional Landscaping, we are not afraid to get our hands dirty when we build your Paver Patios. We have been in the landscaping business since 2003. Our mission is to bring your yard to life without breaking the bank. One of the things our teams specialize in are paver patios and we’ll be happy to provide you with the patio that you’ve always dreamed of.
A paver patio is an outdoor living space made from interlocking paving stones, typically made of concrete or brick. Paver patios are a popular choice for homeowners due to their durability, versatility, and low maintenance. They can be designed in various shapes, sizes, and colors, allowing for custom and creative landscaping options. Paver patios are also relatively easy to install, making them a cost-effective option for homeowners. They are also capable of handling heavy foot traffic and extreme weather conditions, making them a long-lasting option for outdoor spaces.
There are several different types of paver patios, including:
- Concrete Pavers: Concrete pavers are the most common type of paver patio, and they come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors.
- Natural Stone Pavers: Natural stone pavers such as slate, limestone, and granite are durable, attractive and long-lasting, and often add a touch of elegance to a paver patio.
- Brick Pavers: Brick pavers are made from clay and are known for their durability, texture, and color variations.
- Interlocking Pavers: Interlocking pavers are designed to fit together like a puzzle, making installation quick and easy.
- permeable pavers: Permeable pavers are designed to allow water to penetrate the surface and be absorbed into the ground, making them an environmentally-friendly choice for paver patios.
- Travertine Pavers: Travertine pavers are made from a type of limestone and are known for their unique texture and durability.
- Cobblestone Pavers: Cobblestone pavers are made from rounded stones and are a popular choice for traditional and rustic-style patios.
The type of paver patio you choose will depend on your personal style, budget, and the intended use of the patio.